ID#1738: Jordan Park
SF - Available
ID#1738: Jordan Park Updated 4BR/4.5BA House w/Multiple Off-Street Parking
The entry is warm and inviting, one feels right at home. This fully detached home sits on a double lot and was masterfully remodeled to allow natural light to flood-in the rooms from all four sides. The first floor holds gracious rooms for entertaining and a comfortable informal lifestyle. Two large family rooms: 1 off the gourmet kitchen w/direct access to backyard and 2nd downstairs w/full bath. Upper level holds the master bedroom w/ensuite bath and 3 other very good-sized bedrooms and 2 more bathrooms. Open and airy spaces, excellent closet/storage space, unique architectural details, multiple fireplaces, steam showers, custom moldings and hardwood floors throughout integrate modern living with an elegant, expertly crafted floor plan. Full basement with laundry and lots of extra storage. Beautifully landscaped backyard w/arbor and area for al-fresco dining. A wonderful bonus is a finished rear cottage for projects and movie night. A long driveway can hold multiple vehicles. Located on the highly desirable street of Commonwealth Ave, an excellent, A++ location near vibrant restaurants, cafes & shops, transportation, GG Park and Presidio. Pet negotiable.
- Gracious, Comfortable Living
- Fully Detached House on Double Lot
- Lots of Natural Light on All 4 Sides
- Formal Living Room w/Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room w/Fireplace & Built-Ins
- Gourmet Kitchen w/High-End Appliances
- Family Room Off Kitchen w/Direct Access to Backyard
- 2nd Family Room Downstairs w/Fireplace
- 4 Bedrooms on Upper Level (1 Master Suite)
- 4.5 Bathrooms (2 Steam Showers)
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Unique Architectural Details
- Excellent Closet/Storage
- Full Basement w/Laundry
- Bonus Cottage Room
- Landscaped Backyard w/Arbor
- Long Driveway Holds Multiple Parking Spaces
- A++ Location Near Restaurants, Cafes, Shops, Transportation
Pacific Union International, Inc.
Service or companion animals as defined by law are acceptable. We are an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider and follow all federal and state fair housing laws. For more information on fair housing, visit hud.gov. The information contained herein has been provided by various sources which may include the owner, public records, multiple listing service, or others. Pacific Union has not verified or investigated the accuracy of this information. Prospective tenants are advised to conduct their own investigation of the property and the information contained herein, utilizing licensed professionals where appropriate, before renting this property.